Do i get on people's nerves?

my in laws said i get on their nerves when i talk about frogs or lizards all the time especially when i post pictures of my frog and lizard on facebook.

i talk on facebook and on pacman groups and bearded dragon groups all the time.
i am also talk on here a lot about them so i am starting to feel bad

1 Like

No hell no… i talk about animals alot too. Dont stop because some asshats dont enjoy animals… if they dont like your animal posts on fb tell them to unfollow you its really that simple…

5 Likes

You don’t get on anyone’s nerves. You have lots of interesting information to share. Your in-laws just enjoy making you feel bad about yourself.

4 Likes

it’s good to have pets and it can even get to where you become a hobbyist about special species. I think it’s great that you joined groups with similar interests.

1 Like

I don’t even like animals and I don’t mind reading your posts about your animals. Your in-laws, however, piss me the ■■■■ off on the regular.

They’re just being mean to you. Try not to let it bring you down.

3 Likes

No. Absolutely not. Keep posting about Jasper and your dragons. We love it. I’m sorry you feel this way. But just to be sure I need a pic of Jasper and Kasei right now. They’re both beauties. You know that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

its just who you are and if they dont like it then they can ■■■■ off lol, dont change who you are for anyone :slight_smile: take care.

1 Like

Your knowledge is impressive and valuable. Please keep sharing.

5 Likes

You sound really sharp and in control of your surroundings when you talk about Jasper and Kaisei. It’s the polar opposite of annoying, I think you are at your best when telling us about them.

2 Likes

Keep sharing @cbbrown! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I honestly enjoy hearing about your frogs and dragons!! Plus they’re super cute!!

Thanks everyone! I haven’t gotten new worms for jasper yet. I’m hoping that is the problem. Now Leo the inlaws bearded dragon isn’t eating his protein (superworms, mealworms and wax worms) they think its no big deal and usually its not but this dragon is bug crazy.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.