Did your illness got well treated after using this forum?

Did your illness got well treated after using this forum?

I’m not sure what you’re asking. I think this forum is a great support group for me, especially when I am having moments of absolute panic, because someone usually responds withing an hour. Someone else has usually already worked through whatever delusion I am experiencing, and they can talk me through it. I don’t think it would help me as much if I didn’t also have meds and therapy.

2 Likes

I came to know that it’s not me, it’s my illness that is the root cause of all evil.

2 Likes

This forum has helped me so much. I was already being treated, but this community has helped understand myself and my symptoms more than ever. I truly appreciate everyone here and the creators of the site for giving us this awesome place to share our experience with one another.

4 Likes

I agree, same here.

1 Like

I actually started to get really well, then posted on this forum. I was hoping to see similar stories & help others get through this b/c to be frank I was doing pretty well all through this summer, then I was put back on meds and took a nose dive again.

Things are feeling neutral, but looking up again, though.

1 Like

I feel this forum is therapeutic sometimes. But some posters trigger me and are far out there. I imagine It is the same for others.

1 Like

Yes, there are some that have the same effect on me, but for the most part y’all are cool as a cucumber.

This forum gave me some ideas for therapy… ideas for coping and letting go of past guilt.

I’m thankful to @onceapoet for her ritual of the stones. I’ve done it a few times now… it’s helped let go of some past guilt

I’m forever grateful to @radmedtech who encouraged me to self advocate with my Doc in a way that I got what I needed with my meds… It gave me the confidence to self advocate with other doc issues and I think that’s why we’re working together better.

@mortimermouse gave me some different perspectives to poinder.

@77nick77 also helped me a lot with coping and learning how to self manage.

There are a lot of people on here who have given my encouragement and ideas and education that has helped me get through this.

5 Likes

Yes for me like the feed back on glycine and theanine the benefit and knowledge of people’s testimony how it worked for them.

I’m so glad I was able to help someone :smile:

This forum has helped me a lot on my recovery, specially on not giving up hope

Becoz of this forum I understood that I’m not wrong born or not wrong code guy, I understood that the big picture is, it’s not me, it’s the illness, the real culprit.

1 Like