Did you ever flag someone's post...?

I understand religious people, and man, if that helps you I’ll support it. But I HATE seeing people go “stop doing meds and just trust in God! Let Jesus heal, go to a church and become one of his children!” shut up. The world doesn’t work that way whether you like it or not, we need to be in touch with reality as we possibly can. Plus the whole Jesus thing triggers me tbh

2 Likes

No, not yet. What I do is I just ignore or focus on a different topic/go to a different thread or log off. Unless it’s really triggering and someone is posting scary things etc. I’d probably flag. I saw this thread about a certan political group I dislike, because of its hate and violence, but I’m not going to be an ■■■■■■■ and flag it. That’s just stupid, I just ignored it and moved on.

lets remember this is the internet if it effects what someone says to you…well…well…well

I once flagged a mod as a joke… they accepted their own flag… thats hilarious…

3 Likes

yes. I too don’t like the overtly religious stuff and some things are just too damaging.

AS to me. I’ve been flagged and banned before but even old dogs can learn new tricks if your schizophrenic.

2 Likes

I’ve flagged plenty of posts. Usually religious ■■■■■■■■ or inappropriate comments about a female’s body.

I flagged the whole selfie thread for narcissism.

2 Likes

I’ve been flagged a whole bunch I’ve only flagged like 3 people though mainly cause they were being rude af

I think so probably. Usually when people are being derogatory and just plain insulting to someone.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.