Did you drink alcohol when you turned 21

I’m an alcoholic now and do my best not to drink. Tomorrow I’ll have been sober 4 months.

5 Likes

I started drinking at 16, just beer though. I love drinking, it brings out the better me.

At 22 I drank a cheap liquor store red wine in my room and vomited in my sleep. Next day felt really awful.

When I was young the legal age was 18. The day I turned 18 I bought a six pack of beer. I drank a six pack every day until I joined the army. I drank a LOT in the army. I’m a recovering alcoholic. It has been three years and seven months since I last drank.

2 Likes

When I was 21 I drank at a friends house and ended up barfing in his neighbors yard while his neighbor was outside walking his dog lol

1 Like

Heh. I was drinking at 13 and figured out how to build and run my own still.

T was drinking liquor when I was 12 years old. Actually, Alcoholism runs in my family too. My dad drink a lot. However, my mom is allergic to alcohol. Also, it was drinking liquor leaded to my sz. Now, I quit drinking completely for 9 years.

1 Like

18 over here but like most kids you drank a lot before hand.

I think I drank and went to bars when I was 17, but can’t really remember. I’ve never had much of a drinking problem but have drank too much many times.

I started drinking at 18 (legal age in my country). I’ve had some heavy nights being really drunk. Last february i was drinking a lot, but i could still manage it (not getting drunk everyday or drinking alone). But since july I’ve been really good, not drinking too much and controlling myself.

I really enjoy being drunk, it makes me feel calm and happy, so i know this is a red flag. So I try to be reasonable and disciplined with my drinking.

I maybe drink between 1 or 3 beers a week.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.