'Detective Pikachu' is poised for a record-breaking opening weekend, despite poor reviews

1 Like

i love that pokemon is still MASSIVE after all these years. i feel like its become the big boy of video games!! at least for nintendo. maybe someday itll overtake mario to be the biggest franchise ever, i would be so happy (love mario but pokemon has been my fav since i was cognizant of its existence). its so inspiring too if you read about it, it actually was originally rejected several times, and was made on such a low low budget (the first ever pokemon games i mean), and nintendo did not expect success but it EXPLODED and has sustained that popularity ever since. its v inspiring to me

1 Like

I want to go see it. It’s either going to be okay or hilariously bad. Either way I get a big box of popcorn out of it, so it’s worth it.

2 Likes

I’m excited enough to wait until it’s easy to rent, not theatre prices

1 Like

poor movie aimed at kids. I was board throughout the screening.

1 Like

Releasing a movie while Endgame is still in theaters seems like a bad idea. That said I’m sure it’ll draw an audience, especially kids.

2 Likes

Won’t be watching it in theaters. Probably wait til Netflix picks it up.

1 Like

My hubby and are fighting over who is going with the child. I am sick so I think I can get out of going. :grin:

1 Like

Maybe it will have a cult following. I haven’t seen the previews but I’m sure it will still develop some sort of fan base.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.