Decided to go to Costa Rica

Costa Rica coffee, I mean … it is my 4th cup of this coffee in this morning,

6 Likes

I’m drinking indonesias coffee.

1 Like

Here in north people drink a lot of coffee, there have been some good specials at some stores, 4 x 500g coffee for 10 euros, so 2.5 euros / 500 g.

That’s cheap. Here it’s about 2,5 euros for 250g, it’s half.

I think that these are already Christmas time specials. Stores have already a lot of special chocolates for sale, people buy Christmas chocolates.

Yep, here too. The coffee specials go year round, but not this time of year, don’t know why.

1 Like

Do you have Lidl there in Lisbon, we have it here, prices are quite good.

1 Like

We do! The prices are really cool. They have my favorite cookies there lol… The coffee is good also, and cheaper. But I don’t remember where it’s from. My mom likes a special brand, so we buy that. When I was living alone I would buy the lidl one.

1 Like

Yes, Lidl has excellent prices, here where I am the alcohol sales are controlled (liquor and wine and everything stronger than beer) and now they have this alcohol store next to Lidl, people can buy their drinks and visit Lidl at the same time, for me going to Lidl is good exercising, it is located on another side of the town and I ride my bicycle with my backpack. It is great.

1 Like

I like to buy seeds and plants there also, they have good variety.

1 Like

Here where I live I have most services quite close, the hospital just 300 meters away, three grocery stores just 200-300 meters from my place and so on. I have seen some prices falling in these grocery stores due to harder competition from Lidl and other stores.

1 Like

That’s really cool. The hospital is quite close to my house as well and I have a ton of grocery stores in my neighbourhood as well as coffee shops, restaurants and utillities stores. I don’t like living here because its recluded and far away from the center of the city. I was used to living near the river, haven’t seen it in months now.

1 Like

It’s 8 bucks at Sam’s Club for a big tub of Maxwell house coffee.

1 Like

It is interesting that the heaviest users of coffee (caffeine) are in places where no coffee is grown, people have become addicted to caffeine, but during the time of winter when it is dark, this coffee drinking can keep us awake. I suppose it is also a social habit people drinking coffee in cafes or elsewhere together.

http://forum.schizophrenia.com/uploads/default/2363/96943c503be158c6.jpg

1 Like

I’ve had a big caffeine habit for a long, long time. I finally decided it would be cheaper and easier to just take caffeine pills. When I was on the road I kept my morale up by drinking large amounts of coffee. Grocery stores usually have a large pot of free coffee. Sometimes I would sneak into the lobby of a motel and sneak some coffee. Sometimes motel staff would knowingly let me do this. I used to pop into a few offices in the afternoon and ask if I could drink the cold coffee they had. Most offices usually have about a half a pot of cold coffee in the afternoon. I used to go to AA meetings to get coffee. If I was on the road again I would probably combine caffeine pills with coffee to keep my attitude strong.

I’m moving to Costa Rica for early retirement :sunglasses:

1 Like

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker, you can drink all the liquor down in Costa Rica. Ain’t nobodies business but your own.

My meds block cocaine from working while exponentiates alcohol

BTDT. You shouldn’t be doing cocaine anyway. It’s addictive.

1 Like

Ya it was a while ago, I got some Coke and tried it and didn’t get high but my heart beat real fast. Then I gave it to my friend and he said it was the best Coke he’s ever had.

Then I searched and found abilify blocks Coke receptors