Debbie downer!

I am so so anxious each and every morning. Straight upon waking. It’s really horrible

5 Likes

How do you manage your anxiety ?

1 Like

Tbh it hasn’t been this bad for a long time. We have been trying different meds to try and get on top of it. Will just take a little more trial and error I think

1 Like

I tried many things but nothing works. It’s better after taking an AP but that effect is going away. It’s an SZ problem. Feels like a cloud of evil.

1 Like

Maybe I’m just lucky that it’s manageable for me without benzos.

When it becomes too much I just take some clozapine and rest.

3 Likes

I beat anxiety…it was through therapy…about two years of it…eventually I learned to ignore the fear associated with oncoming anxiety by diverting my attention away and focusing on my breathing in slow in and out…hold something like a polished stone or crystal in your hand and even close your eyes if you can’t find something pleasant to focus on in your house. it works…takes a lot of practive…tell yourself " who cares if I have more anxiety?? I lived through it before and it will soon go away…"…and it does…it’s a mind game you guys.

1 Like

I don’t take benzos I take 8 diff pills.

1 Like

8 is a lot.

It sucks that nothing helps.

@el_Jimbobbio Maybe you can go outside to drink a cup of tea/coffee in the morning!? That has a calming effect on me.

2 Likes

That sounds like a really good idea. I am too much of a shut in anyway so I think fresh air would do me good

2 Likes

Think I’ll take some leftover PRN Seroquel and hopefully that works

1 Like

Anxiety really sucks. I read today that anxiety can be a symptom of schizophrenia.

2 Likes

I have anxiety every day. I have anxiety that my past mistakes will come back to haunt me and I have anxiety about the future.

1 Like

This is how anxiety works for me at least

2 Likes

My AP Perphenazine keeps my anxiety healthy. I mean if I have anxiety it is over a legitimate issue.

1 Like