Dammit cananadaaa

I was wearing short sleeves and shorts until this morning… I walked out of my back door to smoke a CIG about 3am in shorts and no shirt… Its been awhile since I’ve felt disrespected to my marrow by the cold… @shutterbug I know your mad because we stole Justin beiber from the motherland…his words not mine… But please take him back and call off the frost joutun you sent to attack us…lol… Its supposed to snow Tomm… First snow this winter…actually first really cold snap weve gotten… How’s the weather where you are?

3 Likes

It’s warmish and sunny here in Northern California. :sunny:

3 Likes

In bed fighting pneumonia. There might be weather outside, but I haven’t checked today.

1 Like

Lucky… I miss the desert of Cali… Dry heat is massively easier to deal with compared to the South’s humid like there’s 3 suns… I remember being able to drive about 2 hours from my sun scourched childhood and go sledding in the Sierra Nevada mountains…

2 Likes

Im sorry @shutterbug … Sounds ruff please take care of yourself…

1 Like

Snow is all melting 48f at the moment even warmer tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Woah did you just give me the temp in crazy Yankee talk? Are you sick too @Mountainman…lol I think its just over 0 c ATM…and will drop into the snow realm shortly after midnight…

9 c atm here and with a warm west breeze :stuck_out_tongue: suffffffer lol

1 Like

It’s pretty cold in the UK, a few days ago it was so cold that it hurt my teeth if I opened my mouth! We’ve had a tiny wee bit of snow, and any puddles, birdbaths etc are frozen over. Our tabloid newspapers are claiming we are going to be hit by a ‘Siberian Weather Smash’ (seriously lol!). Maybe a bit OTT, but it is rather chilly. I like snow though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see my offering of hockey pucks made from frozen tapioca sealed in moose snot was found wanting in the eyes of your countries snow god… I will play Justin beibers youtube playlist under the moon tonight mayhaps your frost joutun will have pity on us and not freeze our pipes…lol

1 Like

Oh and happy Chinese new year to the world…I don’t think anyone mentioned it…

2 Likes

The snow god’s have spoken

1 Like

Warm in January… I can’t get my head around that lol!

It gets pretty cold at night this time of year, we get some frost.

3 Likes

Ah ok, so it’s not like the height of summer then. I’ll give you a laugh Moonbeam… We had a holiday in Florida when I was 13/14, it was September and so hot my Scottish constitution could barely cope! After a day out in unbelievable heat, when we got back into the air-conditioned hotel room the temperature difference was so sudden I got really cold and started shivering, so I switched on the heater. It obviously hadn’t been used for some time, the dust in it started burning, set off the fire alarm and I caused the whole hotel to be evacuated. A most embarrassing moment lol!

2 Likes

WOW nasty. I just looked at your webcam, looks cold there

4 Likes

It is 273.15° Kelvins here in the great planet of Minnesota.

2 Likes

It’s 33 degrees with a chance of snow tomorrow in indiana. I wish I was living in Denver. I would be skiing tomorrow.

2 Likes

No snow yet…but as I type this a very cold wind started and I can feel it sprinkling… Won’t be long till the wind drops the temp… I have 2.5 hours till we have to drive to the next town I hope it holds off until then… I noticed on your security cam you have been sun bathing today…lol spoiler alert nsfw…

I read that as NO shorts and no shirt!