Covid 19 part 7

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

So guys

This is a VERY good article explaining how the novavax vaccine works. I’m quite confident that I may take this one.

I hope it performs magic

2 Likes

There’s so much hype around vaccines

Why not around having a healthy diet too

That would strengthen the immune system and fight the virus regardless of if it has mutated or not

Idk

There just seems very little promotion of healthy weight maintenance and healthy eating

For an effing pandemic such as this

2 Likes
1 Like

Merck says its Covid antibody treatment less effective than first thought

It feels that this coronavirus pandemic never ends.

2 Likes

The immune system is a marvel of nature, but it is not perfect. There are plenty of viruses that will kill you or cause you significant harm regardless of how healthy you are or what you eat (Ebola, Polio, HIV/AIDS for example). It’s true that with Covid a lot of the severe cases are in unhealthy people but it can cause serious problems and death in healthy people too.

As for the Novavax vaccine I’ve heard really good things about it!

1 Like

Wah wah waaaah.

The risk of covid goes up if you have t2 diabetes though so the trend is those with t2d is linked to get more serious symptoms or die, and type 2 diabetes is associated with having a big belly. Which is where the more dangerous fat collects. From unhealthy eating. So there does seem to be a link between being overweight and covid.

The fat in belly fat is highly inflammatory. I believe it doesn’t favour a healthy immune system long term. Generally speaking a healthy immune system is linked to being able to better ward off disease
I mean, that is after all what the purpose of the vaccine is to activate the immune system.

I can’t be entirely certain on this but it’s what I believe lol

2 Likes

@Zoe Please stop posting your speculations related to covid. You are not a medical professional and have no scientific basis for these speculations. Also, this is how COVID misinformation spreads on the internet.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Additionally, the FDA flagged a concern that Merck’s drug led to small changes in the coronavirus’ signature spike protein, which it uses to penetrate human cells. Theoretically, the FDA cautioned, those changes could lead to dangerous new variants.

The FDA will ask its independent advisers to discuss all those issues and then vote on whether the drug’s overall benefits outweigh its risks.

3 Likes

A pill would be much better than a shot. Then you can take it whenever you want or as needed.

2 Likes