Covid 19 part 6

Thank god I’ve been double vaxxed. I have diabetes…

1 Like
2 Likes

Uk :uk:

1 Like

More on Israel and Pfizer.

I am worried we will have to postpone our wedding if the variant closes everything down in my state in september…dangit…

1 Like

That’s a whoopsie:

Also this:

Can’t understand why they’d allow unvaxxed in. Just dumb.

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s quite worrying :frowning:

1 Like
1 Like

I am vaccinated and I am worried about the variant !! don’t want it !!

1 Like

Im vaccinated and I have started wearing a cloth mask again when I go outside or to the store or anywhere. Im cutting back on any social stuff too. I am going to stop visiting any friends, I will have to postpone seeing my best friend well we’ve been careful. I think Im going to take it easy with the work stuff too and only do two days a week instead of full time. The momentary illusion has lifted and its time I take things more seriously. Have started warning fam too. I think delta has been here longer than we realized, like several months in the US its now the dominant varient.

What are people working on to combat the delta virus? I have read something about ivermectin? I take herbal supplements but I kinda have no idea what to expect. Also I logged in to sign up for fall semester and all of the four classes are now set to online. There is only one lecture class that is in person.

1 Like

One study with issues keeps getting bandied about as it supports Ivermectin. Other studies are showing limited to no difference and you have to use a very large dose to get any results. Much more than the recommended amount. More data is needed.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(20)30464-8/fulltext

1 Like

At some point (I have trouble recalling when), I stopped believing in the pandemic. I still wear a mask, generally, and I liked using wipes at work, thinking of making customers feel better, but I am paranoid about this pandemic.

Did this happen to anyone else?

1 Like
1 Like