Covid 19 Part 4

This is my life right now.

3 Likes
1 Like

I fully expect these types of news stories as churches re-open here in the U.S… Here in CA, there’s a big push by some to re-open churches by May 31. It’s concerning because larger gatherings of any kind, including churches, is ripe for opportunities for the transmission of COVID-19.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

I don’t understand why people get violent over being told to wear a mask. It’s a simple and easy to follow precaution, no need to get bent out of shape. I’ve heard stories like that one recently though. I don’t want to brag but I guess I’m just more civilized than these normies /shrug

3 Likes

A person does not have a “constitutional right” to not wear a face mask into a store. In fact, a store can refuse service to anyone for any reason, as long as there is signage and the refusal does not discriminate against protected classes of people (race, color, national origin, sex, religion and disability). Your state, county or city may have additional protected classes of people.

Federal anti-discrimination laws also mention lawful discrimination. Lawful discrimination allows stores to refuse service for such things as not wearing a shirt or shoes. In general, refusal of service is justified in cases where a customary presence interferes with the safety and well-being of other patrons and the establishment itself.

With a few exceptions (medical and disability), and as long as protected classes are not discriminated against, and there is proper signage, a store has the right to refuse service to a person not wearing a face mask.

Thus, I find the constitutional argument that people keep making for why they don’t have to wear a face mask not only false but a pathetic excuse for not giving a damn about their fellow American.

4 Likes

Because some people can’t deal with being told to do anything.

4 Likes

My Dad loves Mulukhiyah!
I like it too…

2 Likes

Its my favorite food, I love it with lots of lemon juice.

2 Likes

I like it with rice and vinegar

2 Likes

Woohoo

1 Like

my little brother thinks that covid 19 lockdown will end in the uk in one month, I hope he is right, I cant go on like this much longer…when do you all think it will end in the uk, I mean not the social distancing but just the end of lockdown?

4 Likes
3 Likes

Good news!!!

All shops open from 15 June in uk

2 Likes
2 Likes

Here we’ve still new cases but the curve tends to go down.
The authorities and the heads of nursing homes will have to “explain themselves” soon.
The caregivers and part of the population are very angry and tired of the situation. (again like everywhere I think.)

Good luck to all, I hope the situation will improve around the world.

1 Like