Contacts or glasses

I prefer glasses. I can’t deal with contacts. They’re a hell to get into the eye, and if you lose one you’re half blind for the rest of the day.
Glasses are much simpler, and they’re a one-time purchase.

I change my glasses once every 4 years, as that’s about as long as it takes for my eyesight to deteriorate enough to warrant it.
Usually my parents offer to pay for the new glasses as long as I don’t choose the expensive options, and I’m very grateful for that.
My latest purchase was cheap, and included prescription sunglasses. I haven’t had a chance to use them yet because this is Denmark, it rains constantly.
But they’re still nice to have.

1 Like

I tried contacts when I was in my early 20s but they would make my eyes really dry. The contacts sometimes spontaneously popped out of my eyes or would go up into the corners of my eye and I would have to get them back out. They were the gas permeable kind, soft contacts weren’t as common then.

I have exclusively worn glasses since then. I like the way they look, so they don’t bother me.

Glasses, because of expense.

Neither since I am planning on getting Laser Eye Surgery. I don’t want to bother with taking off and putting on glasses and or contact lenses when I shower or sleep.

I like wearing my glasses. It’s less hassle, as I always struggle to put my contacts in. I have this pearl chain to keep them around my neck.

I dont use my glasses. Think my vision got better when changing meds, or atleast went back to normal.

I cannot tolerate hard or soft contacts. I’ve tried. I have to wear glasses.

I think glasses are healthier as you don’t have to touch your eyeballs, I only use contacs but because I haven’t been able to buy the glasses, they are like 150€ I’ll get them ASAP

Glasses. Contacts are hard to put into your eyes

I Dont need to wear either.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.