))^))*)-+-+-+-[]> Connectivity <[]-+-+-+-(*((^((

During My Times of Troubles & Confusion & Fear & Danger,

Connectivity (OR) Ideas of Reference, as The Doctors, Nurses, & Psychologists Would Say,

Was One of My Biggest Hurdles…,

Not to Mention The Social Construct of Unknown, And Unseen Enemies, Being in Spiritual Confusion (OR) Physical Surroundings of Those With The Goals to Take All I Didn’t Even Have in My Possession…,

Which Caused Me Many Hours of Prayer With Intent to Destroy The Elusive Creature We All Know as Fear…,

And it Can Be Done…,

With Effort And Patience. Human Kindness. Work. Understanding. Charity. Time Alone. And The Courage to Step into The Light With Every Little Unique Quality You Own…,

Also Known as “flaws”…,

It Can be Simply Stated, That Connectivity Can Destroy Your Life if You Let it…,

(OR), It Can Cause You to Explore Unknown Caverns You Never Thought You Would Ever Be Able to Study.

With The Torch of Peace. And The Purpose to Learn. Nothing Will Ever Be Able to Stop You Again…,

But There is a Problem…,

Connectivity. Chaos. Cracked Earth. Fire And Brimstone. Regret. Loss. Pain. Suffering. Anguish. Turmoil. And Connectivity Whispering,

“IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT FRIEND OF MINE”.

It’s Safe to Say, Sometimes The Negative Situations We Can Find Ourselves in, Can Leave us With a Calculation of 50/50. Our Own Fault And The Outside World.

So, Subtract Connectivity.

Is That Person Laughing Off in The Distance, Laughing at The Way You Walk?.

Probably Not.

But Even if He/She is,

WHO CARES?.

Is Your Ego Really That Priceless That You Need to Spend Any More Time, Other Than What it Took to Notice The Initial Reaction That Has No Truth to You as it’s Point is Received?.

In Other Words, There Are More Important Things to Worry About Than Someone Laughing Off in The Distance.

N e Hoo.

Please Share Your Agreements on These Points And (OR) Disagreements and So On… . …

1 Like

.(!!!) -So!. Lift Your Spirits And Pour Yrself a Drink- (!!!).

====================================================================

.(!!!) -With a Water Glass-(OR)-Celsius- (!!!)

)))—We Are Silently in The Dark. The Bats Are Sleeping. Be Quiet—(((

(((What Was Said-(???)-The Leaves Once Speaking in Colours of Red)))

—))> The Church of Electric Airwaves. A Time to Spend Hours Gazing at The Waters Beneath The Moon. There is a Connection Here I Can Feel it. Somewhere Broken Wings Swimming Under The Rocks. A Systematic Magnet of Gravitational Clues. Holding Onto Fading Ember Lights. Neon Lights?. I Can Taste The Rush Beyond The Pulling Horizon. Fashion Sense Without Cages. A Flower. A Rose. A Tree. A Leaf. Please Believe Me. <((—

(Big Trouble in a Little Garden)-(Big Trouble in a Little Garden)

<<—(Sendeth The Rain)-(TBC)-(There Will Be No More Pain)—>>

—))> The Storm Made it’s Tunnel into The Eye of The Calm. Two Riders Upon Iron Horses Trampling Through The Tail of The Storm. The Horses Eyes Made Out of Silver Fire as The Riders in Metallic Shadows Held Tight to The Gathering of Wind Upon The Iron They Held With Dripping Fists. As The Riders Approached The Village The Older Knight Screamed at His War Company. ‘WE WILL NOT GO INTO THAT VILLAGE, NO ONE MUST BE SAVED’!. The Iron Horses Screamed as The Next Rider, Peered Through The Wind at The Village Coming Nearer. ‘We Must Find The Rester, She is Waiting For Us, YOU KNOW THUS’!. The Thunder Off in The Distance Spoke in Puzzles as The Rain Already Fallen, Began to Form Quicksand At The Entrance of The Village Before Them. The Iron Horses Screamed as The Riders Made Their Separate Ways. One Towards The Village. One Towards The Storm. Both of Them Chasing a Past Never to Be Found <((—

(A Clock Gears in Lemons)-(A Clock Gears in Lemons)

<<—(The Rain is The Garden Of The)-(TBC)-(The Rain is The Garden Of The)—>>

1 Like

—))>> Thanx Goes Out to Mr. Rogers. Pbs. Teletubbies. Fraggle Rock. Muppet Babies. Reading Rainbow. The More You Know. G.I Joe. Talespin. Tales From The Crypt. Powerpuff Girls. Legos. Pogs. Nintendo. And George Orwell. Thanx Again <<((—

(A Fire as Cold as The Snow)-(A Fire as Cold as The Snow)

<<—(The Sand is The Feast For Memory)-(TBC)-(The Sand is The Feast For Memory)—>>

—))>> It. Is Time. The Time to Wear The Mask. To Wear The Cloak of Daggers. To Hold The Gems in Your Eyes. Blink The Fear Away. Breathe The Blue From Up Above. And Weave With The Spiders in The Trees. <<

(Threaded Wires Through The Tissue)-(Threaded Wires Through The Tissue)

<<—(Dreaming in Dreams of Dreams)-(TBC)-(Dreaming in Dreams of Dreams)—>>

—))>> She Looked Over Here. She’s Smiling. She’s Laughing. She’s Walking Over Here. Pretend to Be Busy. She’s Walking Slow. Pretend Someone Sent a Text. You Don’t Know Anyone. She Doesn’t Know That. What if She Does. Maybe That’s Why She Was Laughing. She’s Still Walking Over Here. She’s Looking at Me. Her Dress is Nice. Dude. You Don’t Know How to Talk to Girls. She’s Got Fire in Her Eyes. She’s Smiling Again. O.k. Get Out of Here Before Her Boyfriend Wants to Start Something. <<((—

(Hair Like The Wind. Speak of The Wind)-(Hair Like The Wind. Speak of The Wind)

=====================================================================

=====================================================================
<<—(Flowers Perfume & Pretty Things)-(TBC)-(Flowers Perfume & Pretty Things)—>>

—))>> The Dad Said, ‘Come Here Boy, We Need to Talk’. The Boy Smiled as He Looked to The Grass in The Front Yard. ‘Dad, I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong’. His Dad Set His Cup of Coffee on The Rail of The Porch. ‘Son Let’s Talk’. The Boy Never Heard His Father Talk Like That Before. ‘Dad’?. <<((—

(Spoken With The Trees. Spoken to You. Spoken to Me)

<<—(One Voice. One Word. One Love)-(TBC)-(One Voice. One Word. one Love)—>>

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.