Confession from a dark master

so sorry you’re going through it sith. I for one enjoy your humour and caring support of others. @jukebox I think you are being totally unfair on sith by accusing him of not being schiz. what is with you lately? just because someone doesn’t take meds doesn’t mean they are cured or not suffering. my shrink doesn’t believe that I should be on meds, does that mean I’m a liar and there is nothing wrong with me? I take them because of my kids, if I was in sith’s position without dependents you can bet your arse I wouldn’t take them. that doesn’t make me a liar or a fraud it just makes me non compliant in my own interests and sith is the same. give the guy a break.
@Malvok you know some people actually do ok off meds. for some people, myself included, meds don’t work. I only take them to please my parents, who by the way are completely ignorant of mental illness and think that a pill cures all. like I said, if I didn’t have dependents I would be off them like a shot, simply because they do nothing for my voices whatsoever . some people get lucky and find a med that works for them, others are less fortunate and never find that magic bullet. I seem to be one of the unfortunates that medication does nothing for.

hang in there sith. I for one am most definitely on your side. xxxx

4 Likes

i am so sorry that happened to you too.
it was lonely growing up in a house hold where you could not trust you parents or anyone, i spent more time in the woods than at home, it was safer…so i know what it is like.
i find you are an amazing person , kind and strong…i admire you for what you cope with.
thank you for your kindness and support and understanding.
thanks for the coffee and cookies.
take care

2 Likes

thanks jaynebeal…you are amazing for what you have had to go through and still do…your strength is inspiring.
hope you have a great day.
take care

1 Like