Coke versus Pepsi....?

3 Likes

and then I’m fed that nothing matters. must be nice.

I can. I don’t drink much soda since I have diabetes, but I prefer pepsi. Cherry pepsi specifically.

2 Likes

you don’t even say that in the Midwest. it’s pop.

are you from out of state?

No, I usually say pop as well but saying soda is more universal I think. I want people to know what I am talking about. We say “a buck” for a dollar sometimes too but I wouldn’t use that language on the forum because no one would know what I meant.

2 Likes

Both are very different imo

Yes! I prefer Coca Cola Zero Sugar

3 Likes

so you’re thinking about the audience on here? that might be okay, except I never do.

1 Like

Yes, I can tell the difference easily.

I prefer Coke over Pepsi but I can’t have either because I am diabetic.

However, I prefer diet Pepsi over diet Coke (I can’t stand diet Coke, it’s nasty), and I prefer Coke Zero and Pepsi Zero equally over the diet versions.

Like @Bowens I like cherry versions too. Cherry Coke Zero is really good.

2 Likes

Yes. Pepsi is so much sweeter and has a more simplified flavour profile than the classic Coca Cola recipe. The New Coke recipe was pretty much a clone of Pepsi and I really disliked it.

1 Like

don’t drink diet pop.

it turns into formaldohide in your body.

1 Like

Thanks, good to know. I don’t drink it very often anyways. I drink green/white/black tea 99% of the time.

1 Like

I much prefer Coke and diet coke over Pepsi and diet Pepsi. And yes, I can taste the difference. Pepsi is sweeter and flatter.

1 Like

Meat and dairy contain creatine, which is converted to formaldehyde via metabolic pathway after consumption. No evidence of small amounts of formaldehyde causing harm in numerous studies, it takes major exposure to grow a tumor. A can or two of diet pop per day is fine. Having one with a steak is also fine.

2 Likes

Not a big soda drinker, but when I do, I prefer Coke. I’ll drink Coke Zero Sugar, just like @CoCo :grinning:

1 Like

Yes. I can. Pepsi has a sharper taste where coke is mellow.

you must be down South. apologies.

I’m from NYC.

originally?

Yes.

Then I lived in LA. Now I live in South Florida, but I’ve only been here two years.

1 Like