Coffee used to be a must

But lately I am not so hooked. Sometimes days go by without any. I used to drink 5 or 6 cups a day and sometimes even more. Do you think its meds?

4 Likes

I don’t know if it has anything to do with meds or not. I am the same way though. I used to drink a lot, like a whole pot at times. Now i make due with one or two cups.

2 Likes

Twenty years ago I could drink costa coffee when they first started out
Now I cannot drink costa coffee for some strange reason
I can drink coffee in some places though but I always start the day with tea

1 Like

I drink two cups of coffee every morning. This is after I have taken my morning meds. If I drink in the afternoon, I have difficulties to start sleeping in the evening.

3 Likes

I drink 2 sometimes 3 cups every morning.
Never was a big coffee drinker.

3 Likes

I’ve become very caffeine sensitive after I started Invega.
I can barely tolerate 2 cups a day.

2 Likes

I don’t need coffee, but I like the taste and something warm in my belly to start the day. I stick with decaf. I have issues sleeping, so caffeine is a big no for me.

2 Likes

Can’t drink any caffeine starting tomorrow, but I’ve been going like 4 and 1/2 yrs straight with it every day.

1 Like

I used to drink about 4 mugs a day and now i only drink 2 a day.

I had some tea with honey and milk yesterday evening and i have started drinking soft drink more often specially sugarfree kirks.

1 Like

I have the opposite problem. Meds make me want caffeine even more.

2 Likes

Drink one to two cups of medium roast McDonald’s coffee every morning as part of my daily ritual of pointlessness. Or at least it feels that way lately. Even after coffee I feel soooooo lethargic. Even delay going to the bathroom to the absolute last minute. Delay and procrastinate everything.

1 Like

I love coffee. I go through it quite quickly.

I must have about 10 cups a day most days.

It doesn’t affect me, I just love a hot drink and the taste is really good.

1 Like

I drink a lot of coffee but it’s all decaffeinated. I can’t sleep at night drinking caffeinated coffee.

1 Like

I’ve drank ten cups of coffee a day for almost 45 years. I think my dependence on it now is mostly psychological, but it is a pretty strong dependence.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.