Clairsentience is

Have you ever experienced people coming to you as a go-to-person when it comes to gut feeling? Or can you feel other people’s feelings or next moves without having any interaction with them at all? Then you might possess clairsentient abilities. Clairsentience is commonly defined as a “clear feeling”. It refers to the ability to feel the past, the present, and the future emotional state of other people, even without using any of the five senses- sight, smell, hearing, tasting, or touching. It is also referred to as the sense of intuition because people who also have clairsentient abilities can gather information from non-living materials such as buildings or outside areas also without the use of the five senses.

1 Like

Ok, @san_pedro . You’ve made like 6 or 7 topics in the last hour. People are starting to get annoyed. Please keep it to the topics you have listed or we will have to start removing them as spam.

2 Likes

my intentions are good even for people who might not even like me

That’s fine pedro27 but you are making a lot of threads. You have the right to post here like anyone else but you have plenty of topics on the forum as is.

2 Likes

OK Bo

I will go by the rules from now on

1 Like