Chili dogs for dinner tonight! What you got going on?

I’m just being so bad lately. What the heck, you only live once. What are you doing for dinner?

9 Likes

My husband is having two friends over tonight to play pool.

Instead of cooking a big ass, complicated meal for people who don’t appreciate it,

I’m making snacks.

Homemade corn salsa and chips, sliders, wings, some puff pastry spinach things, and a veggie tray.

They can eat what they want, when they want and I don’t have to cook a lot.

All I have to do is warm the stuff up and make the salsa.

11 Likes

That’s still a lot of work lol.

4 Likes

We had spaghetti, corn and bread and butter.

8 Likes

Frozen pizza for me tonight. :bear::bear::bear:

5 Likes

Now that I’m reading it, yeah,

That’s more work than I intended.

Still better than being stuck over a stove while everyone else gets to play pool,

I guess.

5 Likes

You do love your pizzas :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

5 Likes

Im not sure yet but i had spaghetti and sausage yesterday.

4 Likes

It is my go too when my dad doesn’t bring me dinner. :crab::crab::crab:

4 Likes

Mashed potato and vegan sausage and maybe some corn.

4 Likes

I had 3 tacos-al pastor, chicken, and ground beef on flour tortilla with lots of hot sauce. I’m stuffed. I also had hot Cheetos, salt n vinegar chips, and a honey bun from the vending machine today. Too much.

5 Likes

Chili dogs are always great! :slight_smile:

I’m heating up a frozen lasagna in the oven. About forty more minutes and it will be done.

3 Likes

Chinese food:

• Beef and broccoli
  • Chicken and cashews
  • Egg foo young
  • Hot and sour soup

:yum:

5 Likes

I’m gonna go out and get some Wendy’s tonight. Chili dogs do sound good though.

2 Likes

I had a chorizo breakfast burrito and horchata.

3 Likes

I had schrimps. Strawberries for dessert.

2 Likes

We were all bushed from work today. Wound up just doing spaghetti and meat sauce.

5 Likes

We are doing pork chops baked in the little oven with fries in the air fryer. Gawd. Nice to have some chips that aren’t cooked in a litre of fat!

7 Likes

My husband found a handful of soups I can eat in Walmart deli area and got them for me and some gluten free crackers since I haven’t been feeling good still he fed me tomato soup and lobster bisque it was really good (mind you I had a hard time finding any gluten free soup but we found some)

2 Likes

That sounds so good, but I have heartburn problems. I love chili dogs with chopped onion. I had potatoes with butter and some fruit.

3 Likes