CBD and Cognition

certain parts are regulated… the acceptable amount of thc contained within must be under a certain level to be legal in the united states… but those are all fair points… I don’t see it replacing aps… but I have dropped benzos and sleeping pills using cbd… both were very addictive and causing problems when I couldn’t afford them… both of those issues were severe and have become manageable with help from the cbd vape…

3 Likes

hey @nimdAzS that GABA supplement sounds great, what is it called?

id rather not say… gaba reacts funny to some people and phenibut may be uncomfortable for some to come off of… i cant take them for more than 3 days then i need 2 days break… id be worried someone would find it and make themselves worse or overheat… i got it okayed by my doc but both agreed everyday was too much…

I see. Okay. That is good thinking. :ant:

I got oral hemp oil: Herbal Renewals Easy Hemp Extract, and that is really good for anxiety and arthritis pain. I know I play piano better than ever now, so, if that is from the hemp oil, than so be it. That would be a function of cognition.
I also have Hemp and CBD oil softgels. They are 450 mg of hemp oil and 5 mg of CBD oil combined in a softgel. I have yet to try those. You take one softgel per day. The brand is: Natural Earth Supplements: ViCanna.
There is no THC in any of the above mentioned. So, it is impossible to get psychotic off of any of it. I know I don’t get psychotic from the Easy Hemp Extract and I used to almost always get psychotic from weed.

1 Like

Cbd works great i feel like they should study it more cuz i actually laugh i havent in years too. I got off ativan too because it stops my anxiety. And i can think more clearly like i dont feel confused and scared all the time. So i think that counts as it helps cognition. Also i dont flip out cuz of the devil talking to me i am able to refocus on the words of prophets who passed thru to other dimensions.

I would use cbd if I didn’t read that it was a wake inducing agent because I already have problems with sleep you would think that something derived from cannabis would make you tired but thc and cbd are like opposites so I guess it makes sense

I tried the CBD oil. I feel like its effects are pretty subtle for me.

1 Like