Can anything match the thrill of the first time at something?

Did you ever do something really well and not want to do it again? This behavior has baffled me for years.

3 Likes

oh the first time at a lot of things is exciting…haha

2 Likes

I’m not referring to sex, @jukebox I guess you are thinking of sex because you laughed. Americans tend to overdo sex.

3 Likes

Normally with me, I don’t do things very well first time, but gradually get better at them.

2 Likes

That’s about learning a skill. What about successfully sharing that skill. And you get compliments and still hesitated to do it again.

1 Like

Ok, I won’t mention sex.

My first kiss ever was really meh. I’d met the girl just 2 hours prior and didn’t feel attracted to her, but she was pushy.

My first kiss with a girl I liked was way better.

I don’t quite remember: first time taking the plane, first time eating my favorite foods, first time riding a bike without help etc. I guess the thrill must’ve been low, if at all.

Oh, I do recall on my first day in kindergarten, entering the classroom and making eye contact with a girl named Florina. She was pretty.

1 Like

sorry @PinCushion I was just kidding around…the first time at some things aren’t pleasant. that’s including sex…but I can’t think of first times too much…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.