Cal-Fresh 151515

If you live in California and receive SSI, you are now eligible for an EBT card (food stamps). Just dial 211 and follow the directions.
This is new, it used to be that you could only get one or the other.


I called a friend on SSI who’s in California. He said hes been getting both for quite some time??

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.