Brothers gf TW

Apparently has been microdosing him with meth so he’d fail the drug tests with her and lose custody. Well she lost custody of the baby today. So now lost all 3 kids. My brother finally left her, moved out today already. Im really proud of him for doing that.

2 Likes

That’s seriously dirty. I hope he can figure things out.

2 Likes

Yup and he has a heart condition…

1 Like

Oh dang. That’s really messed up, then. I hope he can get her jailed for it.

2 Likes

Wow. Unbelievable! Can he report it to the police? Can he in the future prove he’s clean and regain custody?

2 Likes

Idk I hope so. He hasn’t lost custody I don’t think, just her. He just now left her though so he should get his kids back. He moved in with my parents so they can help him with watching them while he’s at work.

3 Likes

That sounds promising. I hope it all works out

1 Like

That is seriously messed up. I’m glad he’s getting out.

1 Like

To add fuel to the fire. Apparently not that long ago she let my nephew (he’s 7) record himself taking his pants off (qhy would a 7 year old think to do this??) . She was in the background. It was posted to tiktok (by a 7 year old???) And cps is charging her over it. They told her to take it down but she never did.

Seriously trying to have compassion because she’s addicted to meth but she does some ■■■■■■ up things

This part i can 100% see happening by accident

This part is super sketch

1 Like

Oh she was in the background laughing. I don’t think it was an accident

1 Like

Oh. Yeah, thats very different then.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.