Bored and Ready for Change

Is your life good or are you ready for a change?

2 Likes

I like my life. It’s varied enough and I do it my way but I wouldn’t change it at the moment. I don’t work…so it’s not a totally normal way to live but I can say it’s enjoyable!

3 Likes

I really want to change. I want to do things on my own ability (if possible). I don’t want to my past life becomes a hurdle. I am ready to leave my family if they don’t support me. I am waiting right time.

2 Likes

I want to feel better but other than my mental health I feel like my life’s not that bad I feel pathetic when I complain about anything.

So I guess I want a change I just don’t know what to change.

2 Likes

my life is changing all the time haha, i think its in constant flux lol

1 Like

Eventually I want things to change, such as more income, having a gf when I’m ready for that again, move to a better place, but for right now I need stability more than anything. My life has been in upheaval the second half of this year, and that needs to stop for a while. Maybe this spring I can take the first step and move closer to friends and family.

1 Like

I don’t care because I live in my mental world. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have torn feelings about this.

I am very lucky to be where i am today because it could be much worse.

Yet, i have lost a lot that i still wish to re-coup.

I have a good life, but there are a few changes I would like to make. I would like to start my volunteer work so I can get my plan in motion for starting back at work. I’d like to make a good friend. I’d like to contribute more around the house- keep up with the laundry, cook instead of order out, vacuum, etc. Last but not least, I’d like to get my moods stable. I think my mood swings are affecting my family more than my hallucinations and paranoia at this point. It’s pretty bad right now. I hate sza.

2 Likes

My life is all good. I don’t want it to change.

2 Likes

Can I have both? My life is pretty okay but I’m ready for change. I get bored when things aren’t changing. It’s just so monotonous. Good, but monotonous. There are little things that I want to change, but I want all the big things to stay the same.

1 Like

I want life to change. I don’t wanna be forever stuck in my parent’s home living like a kid. If life doesn’t change my current plans are fine but I’d eventually like to move back into town and get married.

1 Like

I’ve moved twice now to improve my Life and been in several relationships but I haven’t been able to find a purpose. Doing Uber part time, gym, AA/NA meetings ( which I think are bunk but that’s another topic) I got a beautiful GF, still managed to hold onto my two dogs through these moves to two different states in the US and I live in a house I purchased for us which is pretty decent… but without purpose…and I’ve been living without purpose for years and years… Well I know the solution falls on me - just wanted to rant some

Looking back a few years and forward a few years I would say I do want to change. I don’t see much purpose at this time. LIfe can go on and on in the same way, but I want a little bit more.
I see I am blessed with so many good people around me, especially my mother. I am blessed financially like having a car and this computer. So why do I complain?
I guess my main problem is my job where no one speaks to me. Also my illness seems to make me worry and feel a little depressed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.