Bonehead parent moves

When my daughter was nine her hermit crab somehow got out of its cage and my ex husband accidentally stepped on it and killed it. So to comfort my daughter I hugged her and said,”It’s ok honey. Maybe the dog will make it.”

4 Likes

I went to drive the kids to school when my cell phone rang. I pulled over and it was my home number. I accidentally left my then 11 year old girl at home! Lol

3 Likes

My dad once tried to adress me, but went through every other name in the household, including the cats, before he got to mine :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My mum always put sex and her boyfriends before me.
She let them abuse me and only cared about fu cking.

She would have me weekend but spend the whole time in bed with her boyfriend and leave me by myself bored lonely and disappointed.

She is a good mum in other ways and I love and adore her but she can be horrible that’s for sure.

Love her so much though.

Now I have had extacy sex I understand a bit.

I have only had extacy sex with two men but I have had sex with so many men.
Most sex has been pretty bad .
Finding someone I have sexual chemistry with is difficult or doesn’t happen often.twice?
Or I might have had chemistry with others but never sex with them.

My stepmom is single because she put her children first and thought any man would be jealous of them.

God bless my mum but she is a horror.ha ha ha
No she has done so much for me too.
Drove me to riding lessons etc

She was poor and couldn’t afford wormer once so I had to wait two weeks with worms up my bum to get medication.

I have a memory of her trying to drown me in the bathtub but maybe that was a delusion.

I adore her but she has her flaws but I love her unconditionally.:open_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::two_hearts:

I do that too, ha.

my daughter has gotten offended,
until I started saying Deoge is my 3rd child.

1 Like

Flaws can be funny and charming.:slightly_smiling_face:

So funny Korea and a woman said a robot may replace her friends who work at a cafe.
I thought that was so funny.

Appreciate my coffee.:slightly_smiling_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

My wife is a bit of a prude, so it somehow fell to me – the dad – to explain certain biological changes and menstruation to my daughter. It’s that last bit that got me in trouble. My wife asked the kid how I did a few years later and el punk gave me high marks, but unfortunately went into some details…

Wife: YOU CALLED IT SHARK WEEK?!?!?!?

Me: It seemed appropriate.

3 Likes

Pick that up off the floor and eat it.

1 Like

HEY! C’mon, the five second rule is well-known and well respected.

2 Likes

Haha :joy:. Cute!!

You aren’t schizophrenic, the voices you hear are because you’re psychic, get out of my house, You just want to be a schizo, no we won’t get you a psychiatrist.

18 years old asking for help, they kicked me out and I moved to Vegas. Lived with an older woman and started using drugs at the swingers club.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.