Bittercat is back

Hi guys, sorry for the hiatus. Hopefully a few of you remember me. I was dealing with some new symptoms and thought it best to break for a while. I plan on being back for a while. How are you all?

10 Likes

I remember your name but I can:t remember your story. Welcome back.

1 Like

I remember you from when I first joined the site. I tend to remember the cat people lol.

Welcome back! How are you doing these days?

1 Like

I don’t know that I have much of a story really. I joined a couple years ago and was pretty active for about a year posting and commenting. A lot has changed. I’m just making my way back. I remember you, or your username rather. Glad to hear from you again.

2 Likes

Hi!

I remember your username, but I can’t recall if we ever chatted on the forum.

But I hope you’re well. Take care.

-Monte

3 Likes

Agreed. I don’t know that we ever did chat personally much. That said, I couldn’t forget another cat person either. We are far and few among the dog lovers of the world. I’m glad to see you are still so fond the meows.

I am okay. Lots of life changes lately. And by the looks of my old stuff here. Lots of maturity gained hah.

How are you?

Hi Monte. You are so very familiar. I’m sure we’ve been a part of the same topics on more than one occasion. Nice to see you again.

1 Like

Welcome back! Think we’ve crossed tracks in the past but I’m old now and my memory is shot except for silly things that only I mostly appreciate!

Glad your back! It’s not a bad place to spend some time!

1 Like

Hey! My memory is very bad but I certainly remember Rogueone. Thank you for the warm welcome :slight_smile: Are you doing well?

1 Like

Hi bittercat! Welcome back to the forum; I look forward to getting to know you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to have you back. :smile:

1 Like

welcome back:):))))))))

1 Like

Welcome back! Always nice to have another cool cat!

1 Like

well sounds like you are doing well now…glad you are here…welcome.

1 Like

Welcome back @bittercat!

1 Like

Thank you kindly! You as well!

1 Like

Hello again! Glad to see all of your familiar faces… or profiles pics rather, but ya know.

1 Like

Thank you Laros:) It feels great to be back.

Hi @bittercat. Dont think we have met. Used to be rogerrob. Glad to see you back tho x

1 Like