Bella is a sock thief

It’s funny. She’ll carry a sock around meowing loudly. She piles them under the bed I think it’s cute lol

18 Likes

The mystery of the missing sock has been revealed !

11 Likes

Laundry machine eats mine.

2 Likes

I need a cat. 15

4 Likes

That’s so cute! I bet she steals them so she has your scent. Cats find it relaxing to have something of their owners near by, especially to smell.

3 Likes

If I had a cat I’d buy her socks, teach her to fist bump and we’d be pals.

2 Likes

omg, that’s so adorable. I can just picture her doing that. At least you know where to go if you ever run out of socks.

1 Like

That is adorable! Thanks for making me smile :slight_smile:
I just have a hamster, and the only thing he buries is seeds/treats :smiley:

2 Likes

:blush: glad you smiled. What’s your hamsters name?

1 Like

You should steal her mouse toys or other toys and hoard them under your pillow just to teach her a lesson. See how she likes it.

2 Likes

Hehehehe :grin: That’s really cute.

Jimmy used to sleep on my legs when he was younger. And when he was a kitten he would purr while laying on my chest in the middle of the night.

These little furballs of lovins are something else, aren’t they?

5 Likes

That’s so cute!

So you and @FatMama both have cats named Bella?

I read that Bella is the most popular name for female cats and dogs several years running.

2 Likes

Black Bear, 'cause when he’s holding his treats in his hands and standing on his hind legs he looks like a little bear :smiley:

2 Likes

Charlie will leave me ‘presents’ of mice outside my bedroom door sometimes. He must be worried I’ll starve or something.

Haha. OP. That is the cutest thing ever. Bella sounds like she is loved.

:heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I call her pretty girl she chirps at us.

2 Likes

I began thinking the things in my previous post 2 months ago after seeing this:

@roxanna
Your Bella sounds like a peaceful creature whose cotton toys insulate her from the outworld where human kindness is provisional because civilization grows an apathetic status quo that turns cats into Garfields.—

1 Like

She’s a sweetheart she knows what’s going on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.