Been hankering for a donut

So here it is.

19 Likes

Now I want one!

:laughing:

2 Likes

That’s the fanciest donut I’ve ever seen!

2 Likes

I like Tim’s Boston cream donuts. Also the one with berry jam inside.

1 Like

It is a honey cruller. Very different than a typical donut. Very light and fluffy. And so yummy!!

3 Likes

That looks good!

1 Like

The Macd’s millionaire donut is nice, it has a nice filling, its more like a bun.

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve heard they’re good. They’re one of those legendary product offerings that manages to sell out at 10 am and they never make any more for the day. They try and sell you a two day old muffin instead.

Also, how the hell do you run out of chili BEFORE lunch?

Idiots.

3 Likes

We have 4 tim hortons in our little city so one of them is bound to have what I want lol.
My son loves Boston cream donuts but they are a bit heavy for me.

1 Like

Donuts are the best!

1 Like

My dad has a sugar fixation and since giving up the alcohol years ago keeps plenty in stock. We often have a donut for morning tea…so good!

1 Like

My sister used to cook our own donuts. Maybe not as good as commercial donuts but still good.

1 Like

I live local doughnut shops… there are a lot of them in the west coast of USA

1 Like

Oohhh donuts sound delicious. I haven’t had a donut in years. I used to love a gift old fashioned. :drooling_face:

1 Like

I’ve tried American donuts but never found one I like. I don’t think they’re made very well over here. Berliners are my favorite pastry.

1 Like

That’s my favourite kind! Unfortunately it has gluten in it so I can’t have it any more. Goes well with a double double. I’m gonna have to be content with my gluten free Oreos for now until timmies catches on :laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.