Bad omens?

Well todays way off again. Im feeling more emotionally stable, but empty. Anyway, i decided to go to the gas station to get some tea and a snack. On my way i came across a black cat. He was super friendly. Then i ran face into a rearview mirror. Then i found half of a mouse. Then at the gas station the card machine was down. Then i found a pokemon card. Then i found some snake skin. Just feeling pretty certain im stuck in some alternate reality like a video game of sorts.

Im not freaking out about it… im calm as can be. I have no emotions at all.

2 Likes

Meh, nothing to worry about. I’ll go walk under a ladder a few times and pet the neighbour’s black kitty that crosses my path every morning if it will make you feel better.

1 Like

Im not using omens in the common way here i didnt explain that though. More like signs of sorts that people consider bad. Maybe it means im dead, lots of death symbology going on in that trip, the pooemon card is perhaps the weirdest because i just recently got back into pokemon and have been thinking about starting a collection of cards again, but i cant quite figure out the significance of finding it on that trip.

Which card did you find? :thinking:

Chinchou 151515

1 Like

Aww, Chinchou is cute :3

1 Like

The significance is someone lost it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.