Are you OK tonight?

I’m doing good, enjoying a chat based game with some friends.

5 Likes

I’m doing good, just watching some hockey right now.

2 Likes

I’m messed up with worry over this COVID-19 thing. In the process of making some life changes over it. Going to try and relax for the rest of the day.

3 Likes

doing alright. feeling a little wired, maybe it was the coffee I had at 3pm that is making me feel super alert. usually I turn off all the devices and lights at 8pm and just lay in bed in the dark waiting to fall asleep. usually takes a couple hours before I fall asleep, sometimes longer. it’s when my mind gets active and I sometimes start hearing voices again. but im always fine when I wake up in the morning.

3 Likes

I am okay just ready for bed. Hopefully my wife goes to bed soon.

2 Likes

I’m better than I was today. Spent the day obsessively worrying about a few things. I’ve calmed down a bit now.

2 Likes

I’m alright, thanks for asking :slightly_smiling_face:

Today was a weird one for sure, but the day got better towards the end.

Hope you’re having a good one!

3 Likes

Doing ok. Some symptoms but my resolve is holding.

Wishing you well Tex!

3 Likes

Im very sick…i started feeing just a little ill last night but now im full blown sick. I have severe asthma and im so congested and my inhaler wasnt working. So i set up my nebulizer and it helped a bit having a breathing treatment. My throat is so stinging and coughing hurts so bad, im getting muscle spams in my back from coughing too much. Getting chills. Feeling faint…ugh.

2 Likes

Im feeling really ugly today.

I don’t feel like myself and I feel ugly and It’s not a nice feeling.

I’m embarrassed to show myself to my boyfriend so I’m sitting with sunglasses on.
It’s ridiculous!

I was bullied for being ugly when I was a child and the voices used to call me ugly 24/7 for years but the last few years I’ve felt so comfortable in my own skin that I’m surprised tofeel this way.

I am not want to feel sexy, natural and like myself again with confidence.

What’s going on?
Not this again!

Been good for so long.

Apart from that I’m well.

My boyfriend hasn’t broken up with me because of my ugliness and all strange diseases etc and I managed to go to the gym this morning and Ive lost 4 kg in a few weeks.

Thank you for asking and I’m interested in everyone’s answer/reply.:two_hearts:

3 Likes

Feeling good today. Helped my younger brother with his new prescription delivery service. Got a deep dish pizza for dinner tonight from little Caesars.

804 pm and going to bed. My day just got better.

I took a Ativan, tired of worries and need a unbroken sleep tonight

Going to sleep but I get intrusive images when I try to settle down so I’m on here and watching TV in bed until I an so exhausted that I cant help but sleep. I’m ok

Bummin hard, I don’t know if I’ll get my homework in on time. I just read like 25 pages for my class and I’m just here for a minute.

1 Like

I’m finally feeling better. That flu bug got me really bad. I’m still coughing but that may be due to my quitting smoking.
I didn’t sleep at all this night and now morning is here and I’m still wide awake.

1 Like

You’re in Canada, right? If so, the risk in your country remains very low. Please rest assured.

I was going on self-hate spree but I am doing much better now.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.