Are you chicken like or definitely mammal?

I woke up this morning feeling like a chicken. But then, my neck straightened up and I felt more like a mammal. My mother was a cat. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m a horse. :horse:

4 Likes

@ThePickinSkunk @Ooorgle

2 Likes

I once felt like a mammal, it was interesting, a lot less fear. Now a days I’m just a llama in a pen, taken care of, musing on my own mind as I slowly chew my feed. I may spit sometimes, but I don’t mean too.

2 Likes

Lol I was typing as you post that

2 Likes

That’s right, there is fear to being a chicken. But I think there is disappointment in being a mammal.

1 Like

Hrm, I think the disappointment comes from our mammalian brain, that thing is just dangerous. Chickens don’t war, they don’t judge, they can be kind, and productive.

Nothing wrong with being a chicken, they’re a noble animal in our farm of like minds.

1 Like

I identify as a spider.

2 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

Ahem!

:innocent:

3 Likes

I was told chickens were quite aggressive. I never found them to be so, though. Maybe it depends on how they are treated.

1 Like

I’ve heard of therapy chickens, I specifically remember the tale of an autistic boy around the age of 6, maybe, his chicken would follow him, hug him, never pecked at him. Just took to the boy, it was a very sweet story.

I’m sure how youre treated has effect on the individual chicken. Leads to the desire to treat others how you’ve been treated. But I find all minds can be filled with good, sincerity, and light. It’s never too late

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.