Appointment Tomorrow

Hi I have appointment with psychiatrist tomorrow and am anxious and scared he will increase my medications. I’m not benefiting from the meds I’m on. I’m like a zombie the last two weeks again.

Not sure what’s going on with me. Probably have something else besides somataform disorder I think. I think definitely neurological.

I dont know whether I am coming or going. Everything is too much on my brain. I am definitely not right. I feel like a dead weight. My head is so woozy. I cant do one thing properly. Everything is like swimming in my head.

Something is very wrong that much I know. I think I’m very ill but what it is, I just don’t know. I go to do a task and end up forgetting that task and going to something else.

My thoughts are when I wash a cup, you cant do it right. And that’s going on all day with everything.

What is this, I cant add it up to somataform disorder because my symptoms feel a whole lot different to that. I mean I’m practically house bound with the walls caving in on me. Is this schizophrenia the losing train of thought and getting nowhere?

Or am I suffering from a neurological illness on top of somataform disorder or is it schizophrenia, or psychosis? What is psychosis

My psychiatrist knows I have these symptoms a d he says its somataform disorder but my whole life is a drunken woozy feeling drowsy and groggy and messy and awkward with my thoughts racing. I’m on edge as well

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.