Apparently marijuana causes paranoia in people with estrogen dominance

Could explain a lot of paranoia in certain people that try marijuana.

Apparently if you are more on the estrogenic side of life marijuana can torture you lol.

1 Like

That’s very interesting

I don’t understand, does that mean women get more paranoid from marijuana? I know lots of guys including me who get paranoia from marijuana. Some female users here don’t get paranoia from marijuana. Anyways here its legal and the government put a warning on the package about causing early onset psychosis and worsening psychosis.

2 Likes

2 Likes

There is also a warning paper inside. I tried it with my friend. He doesn’t get paranoid like me.

1 Like

I got paranoid on the stuff, but i was able to logic it away - knowing in advance it would do that to me. Voices on it were just bonkers tho - not even actually that distressing, just very wierd “funny” word salad on it.

Couldnt go out the house tho on it - so quit it.

2 Likes

This makes a lot of sense to me. When I started having symptoms of low testosterone, that’s when the marijuana did my head in.

1 Like

Currently in the process of having testosterone therapy via medication, will be starting soon after seeing an endocrinologist. He believes the bipolar is a result of hormonal imbalances and inconsistencies; I won’t be going back to marijuana though. Just better not to, sometimes the gain of a risk just isn’t worth it

1 Like

I’m a woman that has used cannabis since twelve years old and never experienced paranoia on it.

Not more than usual, anyway.

1 Like

I used to get very paranoid. But it’s a good idea to leave it alone.

1 Like

Testosterone declines a lot as men age, I read. Women have testosterone as well as men. Just in different ratios . Some olympic women and female sport stars have as much testosterone as some men lol.

It’s a crazy hormonal word out there

1 Like

I always greatly preferred alcohol to marijuana. Some guys just love it, though. I don’t like the way marijuana makes me feel.

Some people who carry the AKT gene are basically allergic to it. It causes paranoia to those that carry this gene.

2 Likes