Anyone use subreddit for schizophrenia?

Is it a good resource?

3 Likes

Nope ive never used it.

I can imagine lots of trolls though

2 Likes

I use it frequently. They have rules against encouraging delusions etc but they are not very strict

2 Likes

I recently started using reddit.

It’s like a LITE version of the dark web; I found some pretty interesting stuff on there.

1 Like

I’ve checked it out, but it’s not the same as here. I prefer it here. Less trolls, less drug talk, more informed population here.

And it just seems like people try to help each other more here

4 Likes

I dont mind the trolls; usually there are people that point them out. Some are blatantly obvious.

2 Likes

I had a reddit account but deleted it because the decent poster to total twat ratio was too small.

1 Like

That subreddit is a fixture in my time wasting routine.

1 Like

I’ve been on it, im not a great fan of it tbh. I go on it randomly but it’s been less. I mean there’s a lot of…does my bf have sz kind of things. And I don’t like the layout it’s all squashed

1 Like

Used to lurk there; it was all right. This place easily fulfills all my sz needs these days though.

2 Likes

I’ve been on on r/schizophrenia.

If by troll you mean breaking the rules and losing sz.com provelagea, then There are more trolls here.

1 Like

I went and looked at it because it was mentioned here, but… You know how when you want to go into a store to get something you need, but there are like three or four sketchy looking homeless hovering around the door to panhandle you as you go in? And you don’t want to go in because it’s not worth what will be an obvious hassle?

Yeah, I dodged that subreddit. Still feeling good about it.

1 Like

I just recently started using Reddit again but I’ve never looked on that subreddit. I guess I don’t need to. But to eat his own.

:innocent:

2 Likes

4 Likes

That’s funny @shutterbug lol

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.