Anyone not on meds, whats it like?

and how did that turn out for you?

i dont like medication. sometimes i take them for not even 2 weeks and i stop. i just canā€™t handle being on them, i donā€™t feel like myself.

i get paranoid a lot without it, sometimes hear music playing, sometimes voicesā€¦ i smoke weed to kind of numb the pain of loneliness, depression, and just melancholy in general. from lifeā€¦ life kind of disappointing me a littleā€¦ i wouldnā€™t even mind becomeing psychotic againā€¦ that would be fun at least.

so yeah, weed is my only medicine, and really need to quit thatā€¦

I was uncannily high functioning, I was even sociable, but only if the social interactions involved me getting really drunk.

lol. i love getting drunk and partying. but i kinda feel more like a schiz there. when i drink, towards the end of the drunkness, on the come-down, i get suicidal.
but when iā€™m sober, nobody in a million years would be able to tell. iā€™m a great actor.

I was differentā€¦I was really anxious and quiet and creepy when I was sober, then a happy and joyful talkative drunk.

im gonna beat this schizo-affective diginose

Im surprised weed doesnt make you more psychotic! Last time I smoked weed I had a full blown episode, but it was at a get together with old friends and they just had me sit outside with them and watch the waterfall in my friends pool while smoking cigs. I really hated doing that to them, get all introverted and psycho and kill their buzz. I smoked pot while already really drunk and all it did was make me listen to music and have trouble sleeping, but pot alone sends me over the edge and into psychosis.