Anyone in evp-6124 Phase 3?

Like title says anyone in phase 3 of evp-6124? Just wanting to know how the drugs working for you if you are.

Not yet, I’m still waiting for a interview call (it’s not approved yet by the dutch medicine evaluation board but it will be soon).

There is a group-buy who are buying EVP from China to try it out and see what it’ll do, you can join in if you are not too late on longecity.org (brain health section)

Thanks for info, will check it out. Please keep me updated on your progress when you get your meds.

Is that the envivo study?

I wanted to enter the trial 2 months ago,and should be in it by now…but I found a meds that help me,so I don’t really need encenicline now,evp-6124 is named encenicline

Yes adela this is this is the envivo study, What med have you found that helps you Mobc1990?

I’m also going to be entering this study in June. I will keep everyone posted

1 Like

Just so everyone knows - here is what Opus is talking about:

Building on Positive Phase 2b Results, Studies to Evaluate EVP-6124 Effect on Cognition in Schizophrenia Patients

WATERTOWN, Mass. – February 28, 2013 - EnVivo Pharmaceuticals, a company dedicated to developing a broad range of novel central nervous system (CNS) therapies, today announced the initiation of its Phase 3 clinical trial program for EVP-6124, a novel alpha-7 agonist. Patient dosing has begun in two trials, which are designed to assess the safety and efficacy of EVP-6124 compared to placebo in patients with schizophrenia when added to chronic, stable, atypical antipsychotic therapy. These two 26-week multinational trials are designed to enroll approximately 700 patients each and both will evaluate two doses of EVP-6124 compared to placebo.

“While currently available atypical antipsychotic medications can be effective in improving the positive symptoms of schizophrenia, there are no currently approved treatments for the cognitive or negative symptoms, which greatly impact the daily lives of people living with this disease,” said Dana Hilt, M.D., senior vice president, clinical development and chief medical officer of EnVivo. “We have seen statistically significant and clinically meaningful results on global cognitive function, negative symptoms and clinical function with EVP-6124 in prior studies. We believe that EVP-6124 may address a significant need for treatment options that can enhance cognition and that can be administered along with atypical antipsychotics, the current standard of care for people living with schizophrenia.”

The Phase 3 clinical trial program includes two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies evaluating the safety and efficacy of two doses of once daily treatment with EVP-6124 as a pro-cognitive treatment compared to placebo when added to chronic, stable, atypical antipsychotic therapy in people with schizophrenia. The primary endpoints of the trials include effect on cognitive function as measured by the Measurement and Treatment Research to Improve Cognition in Schizophrenia (MATRICS™) Consensus Cognitive Battery (MCCB™) overall cognitive index and effect on clinical function as measured by the interview-based Schizophrenia Cognition Rating Scale (SCoRS). Secondary endpoints of the trial include the clinical efficacy of the two doses of EVP-6124 as measured by negative subscale of the Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale (PANSS), Clinical Global Impression – Severity (CGI-S), Clinical Global Impression – Change scale (CGI-C), and quality of life, using the EuroQoL-5D™ (EQ-5D). Safety will be determined by clinical and laboratory safety assessments.

http://envivopharma.com/news-item.php?id=45

1 Like

I am now on the combo of abilify 5mg and mirtazapine 15mg,abilify counteract psychosis,mirtazapine helps depression…I am actually more depress than psychotic