This one would speed up bringing in bales for you @anon47167357 :grin:

2 Likes

Lol! Could do with an upgrade! :joy:

1 Like

Treeā€™s not going down without a fight :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: 151551515155

1 Like

@anon47167357 do you mind kids playing on your bales? We used to do that all the time as kids

1 Like

Yes! They put tiny holes in them. Maybe with shoes off I wouldnā€™t mind.

1 Like

Do ye do silage or is it all bales?

1 Like

All bales. we used to do a pit but since the aul lad died I just do bales.

1 Like

Ah, country life in Ireland :joy:

2 Likes

Yes. I used to have a Buell 1125R. :motor_scooter::motor_scooter::motor_scooter:

1 Like

Well I had to sell my bike due to delusions.:cry: Why did you get rid of your bike?

1 Like

A friend of mine got in a really bad motorcycle accident and I had a kid. :fish::fish::fish:

1 Like

Ah yea, that would do it alright. Do you miss it? Iā€™ve got major bike fever with the last while :grin:

That thing he does, Lilting I think itā€™s called, :joy: . I had it as my ringtone once. I meant to ask you how much land have ye got? we have 53 acres. I think thatā€™s medium sized. God knows how much after my brother and his solicitor is finished

1 Like

I actually donā€™t know how many acres we have, I know how much itā€™s worth though :roll_eyes:

Itā€™s all the one really as Iā€™m not getting it, Iā€™m after making peace with it though. Itā€™s surprisingly like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders

1 Like

Thatā€™s it! Like a weight has been lifted! Iā€™m happy for you. I bet Iā€™d feel the same if my brother took ALL the land off me, and not just a couple of fields. That way I could apply for disability and have no worries. Iā€™d be better off and healthier truthfully. Heā€™s so kaniving though hard to get past that.

1 Like

Yea Iā€™m on disability, itā€™s not much but itā€™s enough. I mean, I donā€™t particularly want to go anywhere or do anything so I can live on next to nothing

1 Like

Ha, me too. I lived enough in my 20s. The way itā€™s setup now is a balls Iv to do all the work on the farm and heā€™ll still take a portion of the land. Whereas I should be on disability and relaxing for fuucks sake. I can picture the judge saying ā€˜well maybe if you didnā€™t influence your motherā€™. This shiit really poisons my mind day to day.anyway I wonā€™t derail your thread

1 Like

That land will be there after us, we only get to borrow it.

1 Like