Any other movie recommendations?

I feel like watching ‘The Sorcerer’s Apprentice’ but I’ve watched it before, but can’t find anything else, need movie recommendations from you all… anything good like ‘The Island’ or ‘Surrogates’ non mainstream movies…

watch my movies on www. 123movies . sc :arrow_left: :name_badge: not a legal website. :name_badge:

So if it’s not a legal website why are you posting a link to it here?

well, if your pockets are empty, and the rich man wants you to pay $10 for his movies… you got to 123movies . sc instead

Thx1138
Sphere

Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood.

There’s three ideas for you.

1 Like

Sphere seems good… cheers

1 Like

Red Scorpion (1988)
Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior (2003)
Gods of Egypt (2016)
Push (2009)
Enter the Void (2009)
Jacob’s Ladder (1990)
Altered States (1980)
Kill List (2011)
The Zero Theorem (2013)
Beyond the Black Rainbow (2010)

1 Like

I feel like you’ve said you weren’t going to be posting here anymore,

What happened?

1 Like

A Scanner Darkly

1 Like

that sphere movie felt like some schizophrenic tea party… and the whole submarine under the ocean was just the mental asylum.

1 Like

goldenrex… it was Moonbeam, she just couldn’t let go … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

a bit weird though… last year I had a dream about a sphere just like the one in the movie - but smaller… in the dream the sphere came to the earth and started a tornado vortex that sucked up all the suburban homes and took them to mars… then the dream ended with me in a cinema watching end credits… end of the world maybe? lol

1 Like

Hotel Rwanda
Blood Diamond

My gf and I watched a movie the other night and it was good although creepy. But, we like horror flicks. “Lovely Bones”.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.