Any of you just feel stuck?

No matter what this is it. Stuck in this same situation (your situation).

I can’t see a way out. Sucks. Looks like I have to move out my parents. Their the only thing I have. God knows what I’ll do when their gone their elederly.

This isn’t my only problem, it’s the never ending depression.

I’m scared.

But do you feel stuck with problems that can’t be overcome

3 Likes

I’ve felt stuck for a long time but now I’m feeling better

2 Likes

Yeap… You are not alone… I am stuck, cause my future is compromised after so many years of isolation. Idk how I am gonna to integrate the society again, if its possible already… How long have you been ill? If not too much, believe me, you have your chances! :slight_smile:

I’ve been ill a total of just over 15 years, not good.

and me, since kid you know… Its the worst prognosis ever. i never felt good. But lets try to fight. i think the feeling of being stuck is some kind of anxiety sometimes too, no? How is it for you?

1 Like

Just the feeling of no real decent future

1 Like

yes, i am like you sometimes… And i worry on this. But try to keep in mind its possible. others have done it.

I’m stuck. I eat once a day.sz starts with the voices. I’ve lost ten pounds worst way. Anxiety

1 Like

I feel very stuck.

Stuck in my job because I need the money but struggling so much due to depression and cognitive impairment.

Stuck in my relationship because the illness has me scared of not being able to take care of myself on my own.

Stuck in my current circumstances because of avolition and anhedonia. I want to change my life but I can barely get out of bed outside of working hours. And nothing feels as it should anymore. I don’t get pleasure from anything. Everything feels like nothing, except for sadness, which is my grief at the loss of how things used to be.

Before I had my psychotic break, life felt full of possibility. Now I’m severely limited and finding it hard to hold onto even the bare necessities. Life has become very hard with little reward. I feel so stuck. There’s nothing else I can do but keep going.

3 Likes

Absolutely, i feel stuck as well.

1 Like

I feel stuck. I haven’t been able to keep a job since I was sick 6 years ago. They lowered my dose and now I am afraid they will kick me off disability because of it.

2 Likes

I feel pretty stuck. I often think of it as an untenable situation that keeps going on and on. I think part of the problem is I spent so much time trying to distract myself from my own life. I’ve only just now started trying to think of how to find solutions.

1 Like

I feel like my circumstances get waylaid sometimes. They are on and off. Sometimes ill get myself into a real mess but it’s usually my own fault. Sometimes not. But I will hideaway. It’s not good I should face my problems head on.

I’m stuck but I don’t care. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Every day since moving three years ago, and we bounced around a little bit trying to find the right town to settle in. It is purgatory. Didn’t want to move to begin with because I foresaw this happening, but trying to support my SO following a dream he had for the 17 years I have known him. In the meantime, all old healthy habits are gone that helped me get to a really stable place where I could move forward, for a few years. Trying to establish stability for everyone means no energy left for myself anymore to even explore trying to reestablish those healthy old habits. I feel isolated from everything that made me stable.

I am stuck since my fist psychosis five years ago. Always the same day, and the only thing that have changed where quitting gaming and starting smoking.

1 Like

Sometimes I feel stuck but I tel myself things can change. I need to move out of my parents too. My parent is very depressed n it affects me. I’ll move out next year probably. At the moment I feel very very depressed. So I feel ur pain. It’s not nice. I try n tell myself at least this has not happened at least I’m not this etc but still the negative thoughts come back. I will have to find a way out

If I tell people I’m being honest but then shunned for having SZ - If I don’t tell people then I’m a liar and being deceptive — Our society wants us dead or imprisoned and it makes me dismayed. I try to have relationships with women or get a job and they never work out - Is my life horrible ? No Do I feel dismayed ? Yes

I try to keep myself as “ignorant” as i need to be to keep going through my life. Achieve the small things i can achieve

1 Like

On being stuck. . . I have observed and believed for many years that human character is rigid and almost impossible to change. Part of what led to my breakdown many years ago was a valiant effort to change my character because I was too shy. I sought psychoanalysis for about a year. I was harshly self-critical, talking myself into the need for major change. Then in 1981 my character was broken but it did not accomplish the changes I sought.
Now one of my faults around people is to observe them and see how stuck they are in their ways–their character. I would say it is much better to accept everyone no matter what structures I see in their personality.
The rigidity may also be called “ego.” Ego is a good thing.
I am stuck and I can only change a little.

3 Likes