Another DX poll

Officially diagnosed with bipolar type 2 (at least, that’s what I think). Starting to wonder if it’s a ‘milder’ form of bipolar type 1 or something else.

1 Like

Paranoid Schizophrenia, but literally have no idea how that works since I thought they disregarded the sub types a while ago

Schizoaffective bipolar type. Had this diagnosis unchanged for years.

1 Like

What is a flaming pudstick?

We’ve settled on paranoid schizophrenia with an unknown type of anxiety with depression tendencies.

Paranoid Schizophrenia only for 30 years

Schizophrenia. Good times.

I had hormone therapy for something a long time ago. The estrogen in that medication is what caused my autoimmune disease, according to one of my doctors. The autoimmune disease I have can cause schizophrenia. Not cool.

The weird thing about the auto immune disease is it affects people mostly who are of Middle Eastern descent. I was baffled how I got it. It’s only by doing a DNA test that I found out I was 6% Middle Eastern. So, the autoimmune disease came from this tiny 6%. It’s crazy.

I’d still do the hormone therapy again. It was for an important reason.

1 Like

My diagnosis recently changed to
Schizoaffective disorder bipolar type from bipolar

1 Like

It was schizoaffective disorder for 5 years, then changed to major depressive disorder with psychotic features

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.