Andypr's girlfriend here

Just wondering if anyone had noticed he hasn’t been around on here for a few months… Not sure how many people (if any) he talked to regularly, and if he has been missed.

I don’t have good news for you anyway. :cry:

I’m a new member, so I never talked to him, but there have been a few threads of people asking where he went here and here. What happened?

1 Like

who…?

Ahhhhh, those are old threads… I know he was on here earlier this year. Just wondering if anyone had been asking about him after Feb this year.

I don’t want to give updates on here (that everyone can see), but if anyone is interested and specifically wants to know - they can post here and I will try to get in touch with them privately somehow to give them an update. Not entirely sure how to do that since I am new here also lol

There is a private message feature, just be careful because you have a post limit your first day

Ahhhh ok - thanks for that :slight_smile:

how did you come to know of andypr? did you meet him and he told you about his online adventures?

I’m his girlfriend of 4 years - we lived together

hey colaqueen. andy and i talked some. is he ok? been worried about him. last we spoke he was going to try clozapine and let us know how he got on? hope he’s ok :slight_smile:

The Clozapine worked a little, but he had really bad side effects (choking on his saliva when he slept and waking spluttering etc, added to his insomnia) so had to come off. He struggled since Feb 14, and by Oct 14, had pretty much lost all hope. Are you able to pm me somehow? I have further news but don’t want to post it publicly on here.

Sorry to hear. Hope things can turn up in your life, at least.

I think I recall him mentioning you @jaynebeal when he was posting regularly…

Actually life is not looking great at the moment - but for me, at least, they will improve (in time)

I can understand that. Best wishes

If any new posters are specifcally wanting an update, please use the message feature. I don’t want to be broadcasting to everyone - only specifically those he previously communicated with, or remember him and have been wondering about him.

I’m off to bed - will attend to any more messages or replies when I wake…

2 Likes