An abstract painting I did today

I’ve always wanted to paint what i am feeling and describe what i am feeling, i saw this at a gallery near me and i was impressed but remember thinking it was very minimal and thought i could expand on that in my own style.

Man my confidence is very low, i still dont think i can do even the easiest type of art, i think the problem for me was that i tried it without the skills and i didnt like the outcome and it put me off, i have tried watercolour before and it was very messy and looked very bad, i wish i could do it better but i dont think i can.

1 Like

Maybe start with pencil drawing. Graphite pencils are good. From an art store like cass art.

Only if you are up for it :wink:

1 Like

Nice paintings! I like the way you mix form with chaos, if that’s the right word for it. You have a lot of talent.

1 Like

Aw thanks Crimby I like your use of the word chaos in the description :slight_smile: I like my art a bit messy

Us art experts would call that Cubism.

1 Like

Its Got a very nice balance of light and dark, gives a sense of hope and optimism, i think its abstract art.

1 Like

The ability caused this? Clozapine is bad for eating binges.

1 Like

I can’t jog properly on abilify and I used to depend on that for appetite regulation. I think it’s also comfort eating due to the side effects.

1 Like

amazing 356734555555

1 Like

Thanks so much Kevonthepoet:)

2 Likes

That’s gorgeous!
Well done!

1 Like

Thanks a lot Three! :sunny: :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.