An abstract painting I did today

Your paintings are absurdly good… do you take meds? If so which one…?

2 Likes

Thanks.

I take abilify. It has been sort of good to me.

I am on a low dose.

I have had binge eating issues though become exacerbated…

1 Like

What dose if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

You obviously have a vast imagination… how did you feel on 10 mg could you still paint that well?

I can’t stop looking at them… you are the Van Gogh of our time lady…

Ah thanks I’m not so sure about that haha.

On 10mg I was not doing anything Tbh. Just bus rides…

But you never know it could be better for you

Did you feel emotions at 10mg?

That’s really kind of you to say

I believe I have huge space for improvement

If I’ll improve though is another question.

Sorry for asking so many questions I’d dm you but I can’t.

Oh really? I don’t know why that is. Strange. It should work

It says your profile is private…could you feel emotions at 10mg? I’ve switched from invega to Abilify 200mg which is equivalent to 10mg and I have no emotions rn. It’s the invega still in my system but I’m wondering if I’ll have any once it’s out.

10mg was bad for me… Honestly I didn’t like it…

But sometimes I wonder if it was cos the effect of my obesity was exacerbating the effect of the meds??as I was obese at the time @folkusthesecond

Haha ok damn well maybe I’ll get down to 2.5 mg some day :)…

Probably if you just type my name in the messaging pm box it should work if you ever have any other questions.

Honestly it might be OK for you the 10mg…not really sure just give it 3 to 4 months it is true it takes time for the med to adjust in your body and invega to disappear

I wish i could paint like that, i keep saying if i applied myself i could be a really great artist but i lack the skill and motivation, i always dreamed of being good at art bc i feel i am a very creative and artistic person, maybe one day i can convey my vision and express myself through art.

Keep painting :slight_smile: maybe you could do an exhibition at a gallery or display somewhere in the future, I try and encourage my ffriends to develop their craft and honing theri skill by asking for commission, if it is good enough then i buy it :slight_smile: I have 2 large prints on my wall of a moody sea cloudy seascape and a water/sky night time Aurora Borealis type scene. Keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last question… were you ever over medicated? If so how long were you over medicated for…?

1 Like

I’m sure you can paint. It does usually take a lil bit of focus though that’s why I used to drink lot of coffee when I painted these…

And thankyou for the encouraging words maybe I will do some art tmorow if I’m in the mood.

1 Like

I think it is really hard to tell if I was overmedicated…although I def felt like I was for a couple of years.

When I first went into the hospital, the aim is to get us out ASAP since the hospital pressure for more patients is high so they shot my dose up just after 2 days instead of giving the lower dose a chance first, does it make sense?

I hope abilify works for you, keep us all updated.

I’m looking up the net for free art lessons.

1 Like

I used to watch watercolour tutorials on YouTube…

Depends what kind of art you’d like to do?

1 Like