Amyloban 3399 (Lion's Mane) discussion

Check Amazon uk

I’ve checked Amazon UK they don’t have it

No thanks to a certain user who was trying to get this topic shut down.

4 Likes

Then the real mushrooms site, I guess.

I just bought some amyloban off eBay for 40 bucks the cheapest I’ve seen it. Hope its not a waste of money.

Everyone in my household is now taking lion’s mane. Once im done with what I have now, I’ll try Amyloban. I’m really excited about this! Thanks to everyone who participated and shared, you’re greatly appreciated :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Maybe Super Mario was right, maybe you should eat your mushrooms.

2 Likes

Do you take your Amyloban 3366 with food or on a empty stomach?

Just ordered mine. Should come in a few days.

@shutterbug, do you get ideas of reference anymore? Like the feeling that people outside or on TV are talking about you or your life, or the idea that written media are secret messages for you?

I’ve got nothing left in terms of positive symptoms. Seriously, my head has not been this clear of crap since I was thirteen. I have some depression, but that is likely more related to my current family and health situation. I’m not even sure how to measure negative symptoms – likely more to do with cardiac limitations right now.

I can’t tell you how anxious I am about waking up some morning and finding out that this didn’t happen. Or that the Amlyoban stops working (or some dick smack in Ottawa outlaws it).

4 Likes

I think lions mane is helping me lose weight. It’s that or the reishi mushroom I’ve been taking along side it.

3 Likes

More bloodwork results this week, blood sugar is more even. Testosterone still up even though I’ve cycled off of supplements for past two months. Nothing weird they can blame on the Amyloban. Cholesterol is better.

3 Likes

Are you back on Amyloban?

It’s stuck in customs

Has this helped anyone’s alogia? That’s literally the only symptom that bugs me.

My pdoc refuses to test my testosterone. Who writes your script for it?

Has anyone tried the generic lion’s mane with any luck to reducing the voices?
From what I read Amyloban 3366 is only lion’s mane which actually works for positive symptoms

I was trying it and my condition didn’t improve much. My time on Amyloban 3399 involved a much more dramatic change for the better.

1 Like

Which generic lion’s mane did you try?