Amyloban 3399 (Lion's Mane) discussion

L-theanine didn’t do anything for me. I’ve tried it more than once. I take lion’s mane from pure nootropics, they recommend 1000mg. @Ro_SJ

Did you switch back to Amyloban?

Not sure why I’d need to, current setup is doing everything I want.

I will as soon as the Amyloban 3399 comes.

1 Like

That is really encouraging.
If you dont mind me asking, What exactly is the current set up for you ?

I have ordered both L-Theanine and Amyloban. I hope the voices and delusions stop.

@shutterbug, are you positive symptoms all gone? Like even the stuff heard in the shower and against fans?

I’m hoping to get amyloban 3399 in a few days. If it works a lot, I will cut back my expenses and order more. I’m looking to reduce my delusions.

I’m thinking I have psychic beliefs that need to be weeded out.

1 Like

I heard it worked for delusions. My main source of delusions, and MrSquirrel’s, are hallucinations, but if you don’t have hallucinations I’m not sure if it would work for you, though.

It’s great that you recognize you have a problem with delusions

2 Likes

3 weeks of lions mane. So far so good.

3 Likes

Nothing I can notice. I don’t listen in the shower or against fans, however. That’s a new one to me.The quiet in my head is weird and wonderful.

3 Likes

5 weeks in and I’m still voice free on amyloban

3 Likes

I’ve chosen not to take this supplement, unfortunately. :frowning:
There’s so many meds that I am taking for my schizophrenia as well as Muscular Dystrophy, so my liver is likely to be overloaded due to taking too many medications.
I don’t think it’s safe for me to start a supplement when my medications for MD are going to increase to develop a medication schedule.

This is the email I got from Mushroom Wisdom regarding the dosage:

The 6 tablets can be taken, all at once. But it is “recommended” to try and split the does into 2 or 3 times a day. So rather than taking all 6 at once, try to take 3 tablets in morning and 3 tablets in evening. Or, 2 tablets 3 times per day. It is not harmful to take all 6 at once, it is recommended to split the dosage for absorption purposes.

4 Likes

Just started taking l carnatine too. Seems to help with energy so far. 3g/ day along with my amyloban for chronic fatigue. Just day 1

https://me-pedia.org/wiki/Carnitine

My anxiety and paranoia are gone. I rarely have intrusive thoughts. My husband is still shocks free. His pain is way down from where it was. I can’t thank you enough for sharing this @naturallycured and @shutterbug. It’s nothing short of a miracle for us. I can only hope we can afford to keep it up.

3 Likes

How long have you been taking amyloban 3366? Was you hearing voices?

Been out all day in town, could it be the lions mane?..maybe!

1 Like

About a month. No voices. Just severe anxiety and paranoia delusions about my neighbors. Tbought people were staring and talking about me in public. Thought my van was going to wreck.

2 Likes

Where can I buy Real mushrooms lion’s mane from the UK?