Amazon hikes Prime membership prices by up to 43% in Europe as inflation bites

1 Like

Here it went from 8 to 10$/month. I cancelled my Prime as I don’t use it much lately.

I use mine a lot. Still a deal at twice the price.

1 Like

Prime is still worth it. I share it with others and we use it a lot. You get prime video too

I get it for 5.99 a month US because I’m on Medicaid (since I’m disabled). Anybody here should know if you’re on disability you can get discounted prime but you have to call them to do it.

1 Like

I’m in Canada and my membership fee went up. I split it 3 ways between my mom, brother and myself. Then we all order our stuff from my account.

2 Likes

I called them up, they changed it. You don’t get the discount for Medicaid anymore, the only way to get new discounted Prime is to have an EBT card. I assume if you already get the discount, you get to keep it.

1 Like

Awww. I wanted a discount. I don’t have an EBT card, though. I’ll tell my sister about that; it could come in handy if she doesn’t already know.

Haven’t heard of any increase out here in Oz yet. I pay like $6.99 Aussie dollars a month. Considering I buy pretty regularly it covers postage for a lot of stuff anyways. I just got a D&D box with free expedited delivery. Got to love that but I’d pay more for it for sure if it did go up within reason.

1 Like

Pretty extreme price hike.

Hope they pay / treat their workers better.

2 Likes

Oh bummer sorry to hear that. Sorry for the misinformation. I might be getting the discount for having an EBT card, I have a lousy memory sometimes.

They used to give the discount if you had Medicaid. I don’t know when it changed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.