Am i the only one who loves being in psych hospital

ive never been to the hospital. almost had my mom take me when i was suicidal during benzo withdrawal but i drank whiskey to calm down (would not recommend doing this) now its been 14 months since i stopped klonopin cold turkey and im doing fine, rarely ever drink now too because it makes me depressed

The hospitals Iā€™ve been at have been a lot better than what many people here are reporting from theirs. In spite of that, I regard the environment as depressive, impoverished, and boring.

As for smoking, most wards here have a smoking room with special ventilation equipment. As for the other wards, they are open enough that you can go outdoors to smoke.

-Albert.

There was nothing therapeutic about my hospital stays.

They made me worse and amplified my symptoms while antagonizing me at the same time.

1 Like

Nice to see you back @TomCat

2 Likes

I despise this psych wardā€¦ they let u watch tv from 4-10pm and u can only go for smokes after 4 pm. From 6 am till 4pm u go for 3 smokesā€¦ o and thereā€™s only 2 channels on the tv and u canā€™t have electronicsā€¦ basically I just lay in my bed and stare at the ceilingā€¦ the only thing I like about this place is the foodā€¦my friend said jail is better cause u at least to get to see a fight or 2

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.