Am I psychotic?

Sorry for my bad English

I think I am not psychotic this time a bunch of numbers began to call I installed Truecaller and they have the most stupid names ever I invented an idiot to my house and he connected a pendrive I have my private “dairy” where I write the most stupid garbage my mind can think of I think they hacked my computer and are reading my murderous stupid fanfics and know all the stupid crap I do besides I lowered my Zyprexa to 7.5 mg and dedicated a song to an anime character almost psychotic (or maybe rotting in loneliness no wonders if people do this to me) now I am on 10 mg Zyprexa and 10mg Abilify I think I am going to become the next Chris Chan a guy singed the same song I put en extract on my shitty private blog when walking with me hilarious they know my murderous comments on that blog I said I wanted to rape someone (a guy which is as worse as if he were a woman I am a girl) form that university there sucks to be me I HATE MY VIOLENT SCHIZOPHRENIA

They are going to publish it online and I am going to be the next Chris Chan I am sure of it

The number’s name is hilarious and stupid the one that has called me just now

I’m psychopath I know no wonders it sucks to be me

If you’re having violent thoughts and urges you need to go to the ER

2 Likes

They hacked my shitty blog! The crap on my head is going online!

Go to the ER. You need help

2 Likes

I have their numbers

Sucks to be me if I had taken 20 mg Zyprexa that shitty blog would not exist

Talk to your Dr, maybe go back to 20mg Zyprexa. Abilify was too weak for me, Latuda too.

2 Likes

I agree my pdoc should have never lowered my Zyprexa my violent schizophrenia got out of hand

1 Like

You don’t sound well at all. I can’t diagnose what’s wrong with you, but you should probably seek out emergency psychiatric treatment based on what you have shared.

Good luck!

1 Like

Yeah I regret my pdoc lowering my meds I hate it I don’t know if it is a violent schizophrenia or I’m just a disgusting psychopath but 20 mg Zyprexa erased almost all the evilness in me by sedating me.

1 Like

5mg risperidone fixed all my positive symptoms and violent thoughts plus actions. I am not evil anymore. I would rather have negative symptoms than being evil or dangerous and suicidal.

1 Like

Did you ever disclose these thoughts of rape to your Pdoc/therapist as was suggested in previous posts you have made? I think you need help working through these issues. If you are still hiding them from your treatment team, I think you should stop.

2 Likes

I talked about it with a private psychologist the hospital just told me that they cannot help me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.