Am i able to work?

I work very slowly… how can i live if no one give me a job?

4 Likes

What can you work as? I thought you were working in a pharmacy already?

Are there employment agencies near you? Give them your resume/cv and they might be able to find you work.

2 Likes

I do odd jobs around the clubhouse occasionally. Most of the time my back hurts like hell. I hauled hay in high school, so I’m willing to work hard if I am able, but right now my back hurts like hell when I try.

3 Likes

If you have to ask, you probably aren’t ready to work. Can you get on disability?

3 Likes

I agree with this.

1 Like

Maybe you’re too slow at certain jobs. But maybe there’s certain other jobs that you’re faster at.

4 Likes

Think positive and keep trying and your speed will improve

1 Like

I’m still waiting for my pharmacy certification. Then i will start searching for a job

5 Likes

That sounds great! Best of luck with it.

2 Likes

Yeah, the pharmacists and all the other workers at my pharmacy don’t exactly look like they’re overworked. I’ve been going there over three years and most of the time they don’t have to move that fast.

that makes sense. There’s no shame in having support for a problem or disability, everyone has their struggles. Ours is not so cut and dry, but I wish more compassion to others who have schizophrenia. It’s not easy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.