Air Pollution Linked to Autism and Schizophrenia

Research released at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Sciences (AAAS) shared concerning information related to air pollution and its possible link to neurodevelopmental disorders such as autism and schizophrenia. Although air pollution has historically been suspected to increase some health risks such as heart and lung disease, recent research indicates that the brain may also be impaired by overly polluted air.

http://guardianlv.com/2014/02/air-pollution-linked-to-autism-and-schizophrenia/

1 Like

And its more common in cities than urban/rural areas.

and what too think of radio wave pollution
with all those gsm/cellphone pillars broadcasting 24/7

+food and “hidden” ingredients

1 Like

Thats true most of the foods we are eating contribute to all sort of illnesses, the world became the strongest genes to survive.

I used to think about all the car exhaust I’d breathed waiting in line at Mc Donalds for my daily coke.

We need to clean up the atmosphere, eliminate toxic waste, clean the oceans, develop alternative energy, utilize technology to have cars that consume less waste, use our schools to teach people innovate ways to freaking save the planet from annihilation and humans from extinction and insanity. We’ve waited long enough to act on it, and people need to work together to bridge communities and stop wasting our time forming alliances --we need to stay true to the alliance to the human heart, and reach out to those less fortunate regardless of whether or not they realize their own potential, show them their potential so they can appreciate it. Without a world to appreciate, we have no future left to save. All we have to do is look at all our choices and weigh the pros and cons of each one, then choose one that effing works. You don’t need a religion to know that humans are precious and that killin in the name of anything is wrong unless they were zombies. That would put a spin on everything…but this is not a zombie apolocalypse, and I’m happy it’s not, so I will not be prescribed a victim mentality. I’m done with patsies, I’ll stand right in front of that bulldozer with Palestine because no one should be kicked off their land just because of their ethnicity. And what happened in Afghanistan was genocide, but oh yeah let’s just blow ourselves to smoke already.