Affliction & illness

I’m currently having the love for someone within an Ill mind.
This is nothing but a great affliction.
I wish humans weren’t lovers, and go into this afflicted state, on top of this illness.
A question did you ever escape from these and how

Rule of thumb for me is never sleep with anyone crazier than you.

Met and married someone who was way crazier than me and I’m dxed sz. They weren’t dxed but had drug dependance and probably bi polar.

It’s tough. It really is but I got on a plane years ago. Still paying off that whole episode 20 years later.

I think that when we know we’re mentally afflicted that’s over half the journey

1 Like

Experience of love really exacerbated my anxiety and trust issues, caused a lot of stress constantly worrying about their intentions and if they were plotting to take advantage of my feelings for them and use me for their own benefit and then discard.
I really did not enjoy the side effects (paranoia) that love was giving it, but it was a very beautiful and potent feeling, too bad I am mentally not equipped to handle the intensity of it. I stopped dating many years ago and been stable ever since. When dating I was always in turmoil and in semi-psychotic states.

Yes i got over it with Time…

Being in love has sometimes been compared with insanity… You see the beloved through rose-tinted spectacles, what you see is a delusion and not the reality.